Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We took the boys to the Pumpkin Patch in Half moon bay over the weekend. They had a great time. Sam was so excited to see the pumpkin everywhere.
Sam run there as soon as we got off the car!

The front of the hay tunnel. Josh and Sam with "the biggest pumpkin in California".

Another thing's going Max has hand, foot and mouth disease. I freaked out a bit when the doctor told me then she explained what is it . It's very common in preschooler. It's another type of virus.

7 comments:

asiangard said...

aWW THE PICTURES ARE CUTE! I hope Sam feels better and doesn't pass it on to Max!

melonhead said...

Great pics! Sorry to hear about Max's illness. Jackie is sick too (roseola). btw- I love the song you added to your blog (one of my favorites)!

Grace said...

Poor Max!! I hope he feels better soon!! We've got colds here too, but not as bad as what Max has... awwww... and yes, kids pick up everything at school (I don't like it)please get well soon!

I LOVE the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!!! We were going to go to a pumpkin patch but didn't work out... hopefully tomorrow!

J. said...

Hope he gets better soon. Wow that is a huge pumpkin.

Juliet said...

Looks like fun! They are so cute!

Ningning said...

Looks so nice out there, all your men sure had fun there! I lvoe the music you just added. Weather's so warm here, unusual. We just went to pumpkin patch and the corn maze's still green!