Friday, October 12, 2007
We're still here
I know, I've been MIA for awhile. First We all got sick. It started with Max, Sam and I. Then after we got better. I'm just too lazy to do anything include blogging. Anyway I've been awhile since I post so there were lots going on.
As everyone knew I went back to Thailand for my brother's wedding in September. His wife is expecting and she is due in March......I'm going to be an aunt! That's exciting.
Steve and the boys had a surprise birthday party for me. I was in Thailand at the time(Sept 13). Thank you honey for the party and the gifts!
Sam turned 3 on September 28, Happy Birthday to my Sam Sam!!! I can't believe you are three. I love you, buddy!!!
Steve turned 3? on September 29(I'm sure he doesn't want anyone to know how old he really is) Happy Birthday honey!!
Also on September 29 is Steve and I anniversary. It's been the best, exciting, fun and happy 6 years of my life! I love you, baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi! It's good to see you're still "alive" he he
Happy bday to Sam!!
Whoo hoo - interesting!! You were born a day before me and DH and I got married 2 days before you two did, but in 1999! =)
Happy belated birthday to all of you!! When is Max's birthday???? Wow - September is definitely a VERY BUSY month for you!!
Congratulations on 6 years and plenty more......
Happy belated B-day!! You're kids are the cutest I have ever seen. I know I keep telling you. haha They really look like they belong in ads and commercials.
Wow.. busy September!! Happy belated birthdays to you and Sam and your husband. And happy anniversary :)
Glad you're still here! I was wondering what happened to you!
I love the slideshow. Sam is such a cutie! Wow, Sept. is a busy month for you guys!
Post a Comment