Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back from Bangkok






I flew back to Bangkok to attending my younger brother wedding and back home in a week. What a brutal trip!! I missed the boys so much. Steve did a great job taking care of them and the house. Here are some photos from the trip. Enjoy! I need to get some rest. Still Jet lag...

8 comments:

Grace said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! You look great!!

Btw, happy belated birthday! I guess us Virgo's are very popular.... =) Welcome back!! It's nice to see your smiling face again.....

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty!

Juliet said...

Looks like a lovely wedding! Everyone looks so happy!

J. said...

What a pretty wedding.

You are so cute too!!

asiangard said...

Wow, what a beautiful couple! IO love the giant teddy bear too..hehe
You look beautiful as always. Get some rest!

melonhead said...

Wow - what a nice wedding! Your bro and his bride look extremely handsome & beautiful!

Phoo said...

You look great! Your brother and his wife make such a beautiful couple.

Ningning said...

whata beautiful wedding party. I know you you must missed everyone back home to pieces. Glad you're back home again!