Your boys are so adorable!!! I love their long hair. I'm inspired to let NJ grows his out for a while.
How fun! The boys are so cute, love the curls.
The boys look like..OMG she put us in barbie... ^^ Too cute.
They are so cute!! I love going boating!
WELCOME BACK!!!!The boys look so sweet.....I take it the boys didn't mind the 'pink' life jackets :).... they have no choice but to be safe, right??!! Cute!!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! ^_^
Wow - looks like youguys had a great time!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Your boys are so adorable!!! I love their long hair. I'm inspired to let NJ grows his out for a while.
How fun! The boys are so cute, love the curls.
The boys look like..OMG she put us in barbie... ^^ Too cute.
They are so cute!! I love going boating!
WELCOME BACK!!!!
The boys look so sweet.....
I take it the boys didn't mind the 'pink' life jackets :).... they have no choice but to be safe, right??!! Cute!!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! ^_^
Wow - looks like youguys had a great time!
Post a Comment